Martin Miller's Westbourne
Intense and citrus. An emphasis on the spicier, peppery notes of cassia and nutmeg. Harnessed to an exact higher craft strength for a smooth and attractive alcohol sensation.
NOSE: Intense citrus peels integrated with juniper and a very smooth alcohol balance
PALATE: Subtle sweetness from liquorice enhances the citrus presence
FINISH: Long freshness feeling
Supporting innovation and mixologists with an intense flavoursome gin at a precise higher craft strength. Is it Madness or Genius?
Martin Miller’s Westbourne Gin. A gin for those in the know, its name derives from the location of Martin Miller’s own residence in Westbourne Grove in London, where the brand was conceived.
LOVED BY BARTENDERS
Created in response to requests by ‘mixologists’ for a Martin Miller’s Gin that would give a more ‘old school’ authenticity to their classic repertoire of cocktails and help them create more fully-flavoured inventions.
It became a bartender’s favourite from the very beginning, enjoying an underground cult status and closely-guarded secret among the bar fraternity.
RESPECTED BY JUDGES
Since its launch, Martin Miller’s Westbourne Gin has been awarded the highest score ever in some competitions and continues gathering top prizes from worldwide tasting panels and juries including The World’s Best Gin according to BTI in 2020.
There’s just one rule to follow to sip the perfect Martini: use the best gin you have on hand. That's why bartenders use Martin Miller's Westbourne Gin so much.
60ml Martin Miller's Westbourne Gin
10ml dry vermouth
1. Fill a mixing glass with ice
2. Add the vermouth and stir well.
3. Add the gin and stir again.
4. Strain into a chilled Martini cocktail glass.
5. Squeeze the essential oil from the lemon peel onto the drink and garnish with a green olive.
The lemon and raspberry flavours go so well with the higher ABV of Westbourne which strips the flavour of the raspberries creating intense, jammy notes. A decadent cocktail with a twist that seduces the palate like no other.
50ml Martin Miller´s Westbourne Gin
15ml dry vermouth
25ml lemon juice
10-15ml sugar syrup (2:1)
3 Whole Raspberries
Garnish with 2 raspberries
1. Add all ingredients into a shaker filled with ice.
2. Shake until chilled and strain.
3. Take the ice out of the shaker and add the drink back into the tin to shake it a second time without the ice.
4. Strain into a chilled cocktail glass.
5. Garnish with raspberries.